“Real” Zip-Line kits
The Fox in A Box Kit is very versatile, they are in use spanning 150 meter gorges and as a simple 18 meter back yard kit.
To help you design your Fox in a Box we have prepared a free downloadable guide, it addresses
- How steep should the Zip Line gradient be?.
- Is a handlebar or pommel seat or harness best?
- How tight should the zip line be?
Got more questions?, have a look at our answers to the questions that we get asked most commonly.
You can check out our PRODUCT GUIDE information to help you choose all the right components for your project, it addresses the following:
- What exactly is in the CORE kit?.
- How is the kit assembled?.
- Do you need a harness and Sky Rider Lanyard?.
- What type of harness is best?.
- Do you need a bungee brake?.
- Do you need a winch kit?.
- What are “Tree Huggers”?.
Still got questions?. You can fill out the product selector form and one of our team will take a look at it, we can give you a call to make sure you have everything you need and work through any finer points. (We aim to call back within 48 hours)