The Adventure Developments giant swing is a real pinnacle experience for anyone who has tried it
The Adventure Developments "3 Person Giant Swing".
Up to 3 participants are attached securely into a spreader bar, then they are hoisted back. Then participants can “pull the pin” at any time which releases the quick release and sets them swinging.
This is a great team activity, as all members are needed to hoist the participants into position.
The Adventure Developments "Canyon Swing".
One participant climbs to gain access to a platform. Here an instructor attaches them to the swing. A small sideways jump is all that is needed now to begin an exhilarating swing.
Can’t decide? Have both.
Then we can rig your swing with a movable platform which allows you to offer the team swing or the canyon swing.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 10 Year warranty on our workmanship.
- Final inspection and proof loading.
- Maintenance manual.
- Handover training at your site.
- Inspection after 1st year of operation is included.
- Innovative and durable elements.
- Includes all necessary Warning Signs
- Vertical Life Lines for instructor access to the end poles
- Compliance to EN 15567 for ropes courses
- Compliance to ACCT guidelines
- Access for instructors complies to AS 1891
- Space required: 8 x 25 meters
- Height: 12 – 24 meters
- Lead Time: 4-16 weeks
- Build Time: 3-8 days
- Through put: 15 – 30 per hour
- Number of operators required: 1
- Harnesses and participants equipment.
- Rescue Packs.
- Soft fall / ground cover.
- Team Belay Posts.
- Removable staples to limit access.
- Briefing shelters.
- Hydraulic dismount stage.
- Electric winch.